Silent Depth 2: Pacific
Silent Depth 2: The Pacific is a sim lite sub sim, you enter the Silent Service at the command of a Gato class submarine on War Patrols during World War 2. How long will you survive, and ultimately how much tonnage you sink is down to skill and cuunning.
A Dangerous Game of Cat and Mouse!
You’ve been on patrol for multiple days when you see a fleet on the horizon. Your first instinct is to dive and engage, but it’s a clear day and one of the destroyers has spotted you. Now it’s a fight for survival, a naval game of cat and mouse. Avoid the depth charges whilst you fight back and strike when the enemy is at it's most vulnerable, or switch to silent running and lose the enemy.
Silent Depth 2: The Pacific
Silent Depth 2 is a sim lite game for those who want to their foot in the door and understand the challenges of being a Submarine Commander. Much like “Silent Service” and other early submarine games, this game allows you to perform each of the important roles on the ship, from commanding torpedo's, firing guns, navigating and diving.
- The entire Pacific Ocean is your battlefield
- Realistic water
- Day / Night Cycle
- Varied weather conditions, that will impair visibility
- Sink ships and fire upon ground targets
- Encounter and evade a variety fleets on war patrols
- A layered damage system, react and survive when different systems are made temporarily or permanently unavailable and limp back to port.
- Take control of Torpedo’s and Gun to sink the enemy.